STEP 1 – Find one theme from “You Might be Addicted…” AND a current literary/media piece that reflects the same theme (article, book, true story, documentary, movie, television series, etc.).
STEP 2 – Write an essay explaining the relationship between the two pieces.
The essay must include:
- title and authors of each piece
- identification of a theme (not a topic)
- explanation of the theme and how it applies/relates to both pieces
- evidence from both pieces that support the theme
- citation of second source
- MLA format
- Secondary source needs to be current (2015 – present)