Using Visual Studio, design and write the code for the application.
Gas Bill Application: This program allows users to enter the city, state, total distance (miles), price of a gallon of gas ($). When a user clicks on the “
” button, the program calculates the gas bill and displays a summary of the entered information and the result inside a label. The wording of the output should be exactly as shown in the example below. Also, use the Math.Round method to round the final result to 2 decimal spaces. There should be two buttons: Calculate button and Exit button. The exit button closes the program.Use this formula to calculate the gas bill (we assume an average of 23.6 miles per gallon): (total distance / 23.6) * price of a gallon of gas
Enter the city: YpsilantiEnter the state: MichiganEnter the total distance (miles): 100Enter the price of a gallon of gas ($): 2.21
The price of a gallon of gas in Ypsilanti Michigan, is $2.21. It costs $9.36 to drive 100 miles.
- Choose an appropriate name for your solution/project
properties of the controls and use prefixes (abbreviations)
- Change the following properties of your form (AcceptButton, CancelButton, Text)
- Assign an AccessKey to each button.
- Make sure the tab order is correct.
- Include comments in your code.
This project will be graded based on the following:
- The program runs with no errors
- The correctness of the results
- The layout and design of the user interface
- The specifications mentioned before
- Correct submission of the project