Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
The W3 writing assignment & 5 Pg Paper should match exactly with sources.
I have attached all documents with the articles needed.
W3 Writing assignment is due by 8pm PST. 5 page paper can be completed in 24 hours.
******ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE MESSAGE ME*********
W3 Writing Assignment
-Fill out the worksheet provided.
-The W3 writing assignment
****5 Page Paper Assignment*****
Begin with an introductory paragraph that has a thesis statement at the end. The introduction should set up your topic, giving a preview and summary of the analysis you will present in the body of the paper. The thesis statement is the last sentence or two of the introduction and states what the main point structuring your paper will be.
Using the article by Miner (1956) and the feedback you received from your instructor on your worksheet in Week Three, describe one aspect of your own culture from an etic perspective. See the appropriate Sections in the Textbook in the List of Topics (Links to an external site.), based on your chosen topic from Week Three, for information on how to approach your paper from an anthropological perspective. You can describe American culture in general, as Miner does, or you can describe an American subculture, such as a specific geographical group (e.g., New Yorkers), a particular ethnicity (e.g., African Americans), or an age-related category of Americans (e.g., millennials).
Use reputable statistics and/or scholarly research to support any factual statements. Do not rely solely on personal experience or opinion.
Here is an Example of Part I (Links to an external site.).
Refer to the article you chose for Part II of the worksheet assignment in Week Three and describe an aspect of another culture from an emic (insider’s) perspective. You do not have to do research beyond reading your chosen article; however, if you do choose to conduct additional research make sure to use reputable statistics and/or scholarly sources to support any factual statements. Do not rely upon personal experience or opinion.
Here is an Example of Part II (Links to an external site.).
End with a concluding paragraph that reinforces your thesis. Summarize and tie together your main points for the reader. Provide a brief self-reflexive analysis of what you learned while writing this paper.
The Final Research Paper
- Must be five to six double-spaced pages in length (excluding title page and references page, meaning it will be seven to eight pages total), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (see the APA Essay Checklist for Students (Links to an external site.)).
- Must include a title page (see title page (Links to an external site.)) with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must have well-structured body paragraphs with clear transitions from one topic to the next. Incorporate in-text citations (see In-Text Citation Guide (Links to an external site.)) from your scholarly sources to support your analysis throughout the paper.
- Must describe an aspect of your own culture from an etic perspective for Part I.
- Must describe an aspect of another culture from an emic perspective for Part II.
- Must demonstrate a perspective of cultural relativism throughout, avoiding judgmental and opinionated language.
- Must end with a conclusion that that reinforces the thesis and provides a self-reflexive analysis.
- Must use at least one scholarly resource in addition to the textbook, the Miner article, and the article chosen from the list in Part II of the Week Three assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style in the body of the paper and on the references page as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.