Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Week 10 Discussion
Please respond to the following:
- Review a guide to writing cover letters, located at https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/549/01/. Next, reflect on what you learned regarding the importance and structure of job application cover letters. Ascertain the key factors an employer may take into consideration when determining whether or not an applicant receives a job interview.
- Identify two (2) key skills that you learned during the course that you think will add to your communication effectiveness.
- Think about your goal established in Week 5’s discussion. How well did you progress towards achieving that goal? What additional work needs to be done to achieve or expand that goal?
Week 10 Discussion 1
“Lean Operating Systems” Please respond to the following:
- From the first e-Activity, examine at least three different types of waste that can be found in an organization of your choice. Suggest the lean strategies to confront them.
- From the second e-Activity, compare and contrast the lean service system found with Southwest Airlines to a full-service airline such as United Airlines, British Airways, and other large carriers in terms of cabin service, boarding process, baggage handling, and service encounters.
- Recommend ways for the airline carriers to improve their lean operation system in terms of speed and quality while reducing waste and costs. Explain your rationale.
Week 10 eActivity
- Watch the video Chapter 17, titled “Introduction to Lean Manufacturing,” (9 min 35 s), located in the course shell. Be prepared to discuss.
- Use the Internet to research airline companies including Southwest Airlines and some full-service airlines such as United Airlines and British Airways. Take a note on their lean service systems. Be prepared to discuss.
- Use the Internet or the Strayer Library to research companies that use project management techniques such as CPM or PERT. Be prepared to discuss.
Week 10 Discussion 2
“Project Management” Please respond to the following: