Week 3 Lab Activities
List your references after each question.
Log your lab hours separately.
- Calculate your BMI and tell me what calculation you used.
- Explain why it is important to weigh at the same time of day.
- Explain the reasons for increased risk of type 2 diabetes because of waist circumference.
- Explain why females, after puberty, have a slightly faster heart rate than males.
- Give 2 nonpharmacologic strategies used to relieve pain.
- List 2 abnormalities caused by malnutrition.
- Explain what Metabolic Syndrome is and the biomarkers.
- Explain the difference between hypothermia and hyperthermia and how they affect the skin.