Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Watch this video before you start your week 5 assignment. This video will provide some perspective into health care in sub-Saharan Africa, and the potential challenges you may face.
PBS NewsHour. (2011). South Sudan’s health care system shows dire need [Video]. Retreived from http://newshour-tc.pbs.org/newshour/video/2011/01/…
For weeks 5, 6, and 7, you will be acting as a relief worker for a new public health clinic opening in sub-Saharan Africa to help combat communicable and noncommunicable diseases.
Address the following in your paper:
- Determine the major communicable and noncommunicable diseases in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Analyze why these diseases are prevalent.
- Assess the challenges to prevention, transmission, and treatment of communicable diseases.
- Evaluate the risk factors for the burden of noncommunicable diseases.
- Investigate the costs to the population for both communicable and noncommunicable diseases.
- What is needed to prepare a public health employee for working in this kind of environment?
Your paper should be 3–4 pages in length, and include a minimum of 3 scholarly sources. Use current APA formatting to style your paper and to cite your sources. Integrate your sources into the paragraphs. Use internal citations pointing to evidence in the literature and supporting your ideas. You will need to include a reference page listing those sources.
See the rubric for specific grading criteria.