- What are the MSDS and the GHS and why are they important?
- How is a patient chart organized? Please list and briefly describe at least 5 sections a respiratory therapist might view in a patient chart.
- Briefly define and discuss the POMR and the SOAP note format.
- Describe a typical patient interview from start to finish.
- Give at least two examples of how computers and computer-based applications impact the day-to-day care of the cardio-respiratory patient.
- Describe “Telemedicine.” what is it? How might it improve patient outcomes?
- Briefly describe the use of search engines like PubMed and OVID. What are they? How do they differ from a more traditional internet search engine like “Google”?
The reference papers provided by Writerbay.net serve as model papers for students and are not to be submitted as it is. These papers are intended to be used for research and reference purposes only.
Phone: +1 (940) 905 5542