INDENITY CHIP (under the skin) a new type of health care technology that you believe would contribute to the health management information systems (HMIS) evolution.
This technological advancement should enhance an existing technology to achieve an entirely new objective. What health care problems or challenges have you noticed for which there is not yet a solution?
Assume that you are a health care administrator for an organization, and you have been tasked with presenting this new technology to your organization’s key stakeholders.
Compose a 750-1,000-word proposal that addresses the following:
1. Describe your new HMIS technology (Identity Chip) and what purpose it will serve. Who will most benefit from it? What gap will it fill in the health care technology field? How will this technology improve the quality of health care that clinicians can offer?
2. What are the potential advantages and disadvantages of this HMIS technology for the consumer? In this case, the consumer is both the health care organization and the individual user or patient.
3. How will the use and integration of this technology impact digital equity in the HMIS field?
4. How will this technology collect, read, and interpret health data? Why and how will this data be useful to the health care organization?
5. From an administrative perspective, describe when, how, and where you propose this technology first be introduced, and discuss how you foresee it impacting the organization.
A description of the HMIS technology, its purpose and beneficiaries, the gap it will fill in the health care technology field, and how it will improve health care quality is thoroughly explored and clearly explained with relevant details and support.
An explanation of the potential advantages and disadvantages of the HMIS technology for the consumer as well as the health care organization is thoroughly explored and clearly explained with relevant details and support.
An explanation of how use and integration of the HMIS technology will impact digital equity is thoroughly explored and clearly explained with relevant details and support.
And explanation of how the technology will generate data and how the data will be useful to the health care organization is thoroughly explored and clearly explained with relevant details and support.
A proposal for the introduction of the technology and its impact on the health care organization is thoroughly explored and clearly explained with relevant details and support. Thesis is comprehensive and contains the essence of the paper.
Thesis statement makes the purpose of the paper clear.
Clear and convincing argument presents a persuasive claim in a distinctive and compelling manner. A
ll sources are authoritative. Written is clearly in command of standard, written, academic English. Sources are completely and correctly documented, as appropriate to assignment and style, and format is free of error.