Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
What constitutes an appropriate response to a student’s allegation of sexual harassment?
A 27-year-old female student alleges that a 32 year old male student accosted her against her will in the agency elevator. The male student asked the female student for a kiss and when the female student said she did not want this, the male student kissed her anyway. She felt embarrassed and frightened in the situation. In addition, she recounted several other incidents in which the male student pushed himself onto her. She is angry with the male student and is frightened to be alone with him. She talks to her field instructor for advice about what to do.
1. What are the first steps to be taken?
2. What information does the field instructor need to know in order to proceed?
3. What “advice” should the field instructor give the student?
4. Should the school liaison be informed of this incident?
5. What action, if any, should occur regarding the male student?