Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 300–500 words that respond to the following questions with your research. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. To maximize your learning, select peers who researched articles or topics different from the one you researched. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Science in the News
Now that you have been learning about science, you may have noticed news articles or online videos on various scientific topics. Science is all around you.
Select a news article on a scientific discovery or achievement. This could be the discovery of a new planet or star, a new medical treatment, new findings concerning climate change, or countless other possibilities. If you are not sure where to find a news article, try looking on the Web page for your favorite news source, or use a search engine to look for a specific topic of interest. After selecting a news article and reading it carefully, complete the following:
- Provide a brief summary of the article.
- What interested you about the topic?
- Do you agree or support the discovery or activity presented in your article? Why or why not?
- Did the author provide references and supporting facts in this article, or were you expected to just accept the findings without support?
- When reading about science, how important do you feel sources and references are in accepting the findings that are presented?
Peer Responses: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with at least a 100-word reply about their Primary Discussion Response. Answer the following questions:
- What did you learn from your classmate’s posting?
- Do you read news from your peer’s news source often? Why or why not?
- What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates’ postings?
I WILL ADD THE PEER ANSWERS NEXT WEEK ONCE THEY COME IN. then you can repond.