- What is the test format?
- What types of test responses are included in your test?
- How will you develop the items?
- How will the test be scored?
- What are the administration procedures for the test?
- Are there special training requirements for test-users? Consider relevant ethical issues.
- How will the test be standardized?
- Include 5-7 items for your test. Be creative!
- Explain how you developed these items and what considerations a test-developer must take when developing test items. Remember to consider cultural factors that may play a role.
Scope of Test:
- What will the results of your test tell users about the test-taker?
- What is the potential benefit of your test? What is the potential harm? Consider relevant ethical issues.
- How will your test be interpreted?
- How will you give meaning to the test scores?
- How will you establish reliability for your test? Be specific in this response and include your reasoning for your decision.
- How will you establish validity for your test? Discuss various types of validity as appropriate to your test. Be specific in your response and include your reasoning for your decision.