Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Once you have completed all the self-assessments in the folder, write an essay that provides:
1. A summary of your results for ALL the self-assessments (e.g., MBTI, Learning Style, Listening), not just one of two of the assessments.
2. To evaluate what the results mean for you as a student, human, and future business person/employee (I’m going for critical thinking here). For example, ask:
- How can knowing your learning style, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), listening skills, etc. benefit you personally and professionally?
- How can knowing your learning style, MBTI, listening skills, etc. be helpful in your interactions with others?
- How do you think knowing your learning style, MBTI, listening skills, etc. help you in your studies, lectures, meetings?
3. Format requirements include:
- Page length is determined by how many pages you need to completely summarize and evaluate your self-assessment results and reflections.
- 1-inch margins, double-space lines, 12-point font (Arial and Times New Roman are the common business fonts)
- — there is more assessment I could not attach