Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Continue using the Project Charter/Project Management Plan template that you previously submitted, and add the new pertinent information for the following sections: Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), Project Schedule, Budget, Communications Matrix, and Risk Matrix.
Based on the project charter that you developed in Unit 1, you will now proceed with your project planning. You have determined that you need to define the scope and complete your work breakdown structure (WBS) to the lowest level work package, which will help you develop the activities for the project schedule. You will also determine the overall project budget and plan the communications within the project. You will identify risks that may affect the project. The requirements for this section are as follows:
- Define the scope: Determine what the project objective will be, and define the scope of the project.
- Create the WBS: Start with the high-level deliverable, and add the lower level elements to include the lowest level work package.
- Develop the project schedule: Based on the work packages, determine the activities for the project schedule, and add planned beginning and end dates for the activities. You should have a minimum of 10 activities.
- Determine the budget: Using the WBS and project schedule, determine the overall project budget. Include major categories such as materials, labor, and other expenses.
- Plan communications: Using the stakeholders you identified in the project charter, create a matrix to show the plan for communicating with these stakeholders. Include each stakeholder’s name, the content to be communicated, the frequency of communication, and the method.
- Identify risks: Additionally, identify the risks that are associated with the project. Include both threats and improvement opportunities.