Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
z Scores, Type I and II Errors, Hypothesis Testing
- z Scores, Type I and II Errors, Hypothesis Testing Scoring Guide.
- Copy/Export Output Instructions.
- Unit 4 Assignment 1 Answer Template.
- APA Style and Format.
This is your second IBM SPSS assignment. It includes three sections in which you will:
- Generate z scores for a variable in grades.sav and report and interpret them.
- Analyze cases of Type I and Type II errors.
- Analyze cases to either reject or not reject a null hypothesis.
Download the Unit 4 Assignment 1 Answer Template from the Resources area and use the template to complete the following sections:
- Section 1: z Scores in SPSS.
- Section 2: Case Studies of Type I and Type II Errors.
- Section 3: Case Studies of Null Hypothesis Testing.
Format your answers in narrative style, integrating supporting statistical output (table and graphs) into the narrative in the appropriate places (not all at the end of the document). See the Copy/Export Output Instructions in the Resources area for assistance.
Submit your answer template as an attached Word document in the assignment area