how would it be for you to think of exceptions
- If you were a client, how would it be for you to think of exceptions to one of your presenting problems?
- Select one of your problems. Imagine that you wake up and this problem is gone. What difference would this make in your life?
- What are your thoughts about the scaling technique that involved Stan being asked to rate a change in a particular behavior on a scale from zero to 10?
- From solution-focused brief therapy, what technique do you find most useful?
- What specific aspects of solution-focused brief therapy would you most like to incorporate into your style of counseling?