I need an essay about My quality world and need it done with in 12 hours its important worth 50point
These are the instructions >>>>My Quality World—-Assignment #1 (revised Spring 2017) 50pts
As we open the course, we are going to dream. We will begin with the end in mind…what do we want to “transform” into both personally and professionally?
Your dreams are a large element of who you are and what makes you unique. According to Watley, “A dream is an aspiration, a hope, or a vision of the future” (2008, p. 49). Having dreams gives our lives meaning, helps us make good choices, and allows us to keep going despite setbacks and problems. Most successful people have dreams…a vision of want they want in life. As a college student, you are in the process of dreaming about a new future, a new career, and new world of ideas and knowledge. You are looking for your purpose in life. You might be undecided (which is normal for new college students), but go with your “gut feelings” and explore the questions below.
So let’s begin with the end in mind…what are your dreams, or as William Glasser (1998) stated what does your “quality world” look like in terms of your career, relationships, values, possessions, and personal qualities?
Reference: Watley, D. (2008). Psychology of Success. Boston: McGraw Hill, Inc.
Read about “My Quality World” pp. 17 to 21 in your textbook. Also, review Chapter 7: “Establishing Direction in Life” pp. 121 to 135.
THE FIRST STEP IN THE WRITING PROCESS IS TO PLAN…BRAINSTORM…
1. Now take at least three or four minutes to brainstorm every word or phrase that come to mind when you think of the phrases “my quality world” and “successful life”. What do these means to you? Think it terms of categories: College, Career, Relationships, Values, Possessions, and Personal Qualities. Write them down.
2. Now think of a couple people from your life that you really admire…what characteristics did they have? Write them down.
3. Now think about this question: What job/career can you imagine (out in the world) that would be so great and fun to have that you’d even consider doing it for free, but you could actually get paid a lot to do? DREAM!
4. What type of people do you want to have friendship with? Who will you marry?
5. What are the most important things to you? Values…Possessions…Spirituality…Community Involvement…?
6. Look at everything you wrote. What do these words or phrases tell you about your “quality world” and “vision of success”?
7. Now think about your challenges ahead: What are the barriers to your quality world and road to personal success? What do you imagine will get in the way of your dream? And accomplishments? How will you overcome these barriers?
8. Finally, consider how the college experience can help you with your goals and dreams. (Read the handouts the instructor gave you on “college outcomes” and “experiences”). List at least three reasons why a college education can be part of you grand plan.
NOW, put it all together in a 2 – 3 page essay. Give your work an original title. Use Microsoft Word to type your work using 12pt font and double space (have your name/class at the top). Your work should be between + 500 to +750 words. (+50 points)
Keep in mind that you are answering these questions: What does my quality world look like in detail (Consider the different categories of life)? (College, Career, Relationships, Values, Possessions, Spiritual, etc.) What are my dreams for my life? What do I want to accomplish? What is success (to me)? Don’t forget to answer question 7: What barriers will you have to overcome to reach your goals? How will you overcome these challenges? And, include information from question #8 on the important of your college