Now suppose that management believes the probability

Now suppose that management believes the probability

2. Now suppose that management believes the probability of weak demand in 2012 is 25% and the probability of strong demand is 75%. Compute the expected profit, variance, standard deviation, and coefficient of variation for each level of output:

Output E(𝜋) 𝜎² 𝜎 𝛖
1 million units ________ ________ ________ ________
1.5 million units ________ ________ ________ ________
2.0 million units ________ ________ ________ ________