organizational structure of your selected organization
Describe the organizational structure with a minimum 1,250 words of an organization with which you are familiar and present the following items as they relate to that organization:
- Analyze the organizational structure of your selected organization.
- Differentiate the structure of the selected organization from two different organizational structures.
- Evaluate how organizational functions (such as marketing, finance, human resources, and operations) influence and determine the organizational structure of the organization you selected.
- Explain how organizational design (such as geographic, functional, customer-based, product, service, hybrid, matrix, marketing channels, and departmentalization) helps determine which structure best suits your selected organization’s needs.
- Ideas must be supported with 2 peer-reviewed sources.
Cite your research and format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
You choose on company. You figure out that company’s structure and then compare it to two other structures. Sometimes it is helpful to use other companies as part of that comparison.
For example, your company (Let’s say X) is Divisional and that is different than Functional in this way and it is different than Matrix (or some other structure) in this way.