Why might you buy a no-load mutual fund instead of a load fund?
1. Why might you buy a no-load mutual fund instead of a load fund?
2. Why can a money market mutual fund allow its shareholders to redeem shares at a fixed price but other mutual funds cannot?
3. Why might government loan guarantees be a high cost way for the government to subsidize certain activities?
4. If you like to take risks, would you rather be a dealer, a broker, or a specialist? Why?
5. Is investment banking a good career for someone who is afraid of taking risks? Why or why not?