Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Weekly Reaction Paper, 2 pages
Each reaction papers should:
1.) Demonstrate that you have completed and understood the main themes of the week’s readings by summarizing the most significant ideas.
2.) Connect the readings’ themes to broader course themes, lectures, and other readings.
3.) Present your reaction to the readings, informed by course materials and your own experiences.
You have freedom in how you approach reaction papers, but here are a few suggestions:
- Compare and contrast the authors’ arguments in the week’s readings.
- Draw connections between the reading and your own experience or the experience of people you know.
- Discuss how you agree or disagree with the author’s point of view and why.
- Explain the strengths and weaknesses of the author’s argument.
- Describe why you find the author’s argument interesting, compelling, problematic, etc.
- Explain how the reading fits into our past or current discussions of urban society.
- Each reaction paper should contain the same basic information. It should begin with a thesis statement that communicates your focus (i.e. comparing and contrasting authors’ arguments, explaining how the readings are related to your personal experiences, etc.) Your thesis statement should tell the reader what you will be discussing. Your reaction paper should then contain a brief (one paragraph) summary of the main argument of each reading for that week. You should conclude with a 1-2 paragraph reaction to the readings that can take any approach, including the suggestions listed above.