Deliverable Length: 400-600 words
Identify the different types of forecasts that can be developed for use by a company. Cite examples of how a company might use a particular forecast method and explain why that type of forecast was best suited for that situation.
After researching your selected company, come up with a recommendation, for them, on which type of forecasting method they should use and why. Based on the recommendation, you must create a spreadsheet with a 12-month forecast highlighting the key factors used in its development. Your spreadsheet may also contain assumptions that support your argument.
Submit a spreadsheet consisting of 1,200-1,500 words in which you recommend a specific method of forecasting for your selected company. You must address the following in your spreadsheet:
* Research and select a relatively new company.
* Explain the various methods of forecasting to develop an aggregate forecast.
* Explain which type of forecasting method the company should use and why.
* Create a spreadsheet with a 12-month forecast highlighting the key factors used in its development.
* Explain why you chose the method that you did.
* Provide some assumptions that support your argument.