Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Logical Fallacies and Criminal Justice
103—Introduction to Logic: Critical Thinking: Informal Fallacies provides a list of various logical
fallacies with definitions. For this assignment, you will apply ethical
reasoning and recognize fallacies in ethical reasoning. In your three-page
- Describe at least five logical fallacies;
- Summarize the impact of each logical fallacy on the
criminal justice system; and
- Provide specific examples of how each logical fallacy
could impact the professionalism, preparedness, and daily functions of
significant aspects of the criminal justice process.
- Must be three double-spaced pages in length (not
including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style
as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least three scholarly sources in addition
to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in
the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is
formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing
the Grading Rubric for
the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.