Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Matt Grant Case Study
Paper should have a title page, abstract, body, and reference page.
Read the Matt Grant case–.pdf file. Write a 2-3 page paper that answers the following:
- Should Matt Grant pursue this opportunity? Why or why not? What are some of the critical challenges that he may encounter if he does push forward with his plan?
- Does Matt have the background and skills required to make the Racer’s Resource a success?
- Starting a new venture is almost always a risky undertaking. In addition to the financial and opportunity costs, entrepreneurship can also affectâ€”for better or for worseâ€”personal relationships and career trajectories. Discuss this dynamic in the context of this case.
- What else could Matt have done to research this opportunity?
- Examine the growth plan and upside potential of this venture. As an investor, would you take advantage of the Racerâ€™s Resource offering?
Make sure paper body starts with a summary where there is a statement of thesis (overview of the points to be made), continues with a discussion (or specific answers to specific questions), and ends with a conclusion. The five specific questions should be annotated and have specific answers. Please double spaceâ€”it’s easier for the grader to make comments.
All papers should be written in the third person (he, he, it, and they). Make every effort not to shift to second person (you, your) as in, â€œWhen starting a company you need money.â€ Try to avoid shifting to the first person (I, we) as well. It is distracting to the reader and bad style to shift persons in a paperâ€”students often do it in the middle of a sentence.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 â€“ 1,250 words (approximately 3 â€“ 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1â€ margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.
Proper formatting for APA citations of Internet and other sources can be found here: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/10/
Download an example here.