Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
You have started a new job with a cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) agency that also incorporates other types of evidence-based therapies into its organization. Your boss asks you to run a weekly therapy group to assist high-risk users of crisis care. She asks you to prepare 2 paragraphs for her to use in a brochure, which will propose the style of therapy you will use and explain evidence-based treatments. This proposal will be given to these high-risk clients in hopes that they will join the group.
Be sure to include the following in your proposal:
- The style of therapy you intend to use
- An explanation of evidence-based treatments you intend to use
In commenting to other students’ posts, consider the following:
- How will their proposals promote the group for which the boss is trying to recruit clients?
- How do their proposals compare to yours?
- Are there aspects of their style of therapy that you would like to incorporate into yours?
Your manager asks you to see a client who appears to be decompensating. He has stopped coming to the center and his wife asks you for assistance. She says he is not eating, sleeps all day and rarely gets out of the house. He is talking gibberish to himself and mumbles profanities. She is afraid that he may harm her or their 3-year-old child. She further tells you she thinks he may be doing drugs but does not know which ones. She says the last time he was like this he attempted suicide through overdosing on his psych meds. He takes Ritalin for adult ADHD.
- What is your first priority in this case? Why?
- What type of treatment would you suggest? Why?
- What types of therapy might help this client stay on track? Why?
When responding to other postings pick a different position than the person you are engaging in the discussion
- State 2 reasons you might agree and 2 reasons you might not agree with their response.
- Responses should be thoughtful, substantive and promote further discussion on the topic
- Be respectful and professional