Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
The essay or research of 10 paper should contain the following:
1. A thesis statement that identifies your figure’s main argument and supporting claims that will be the focus of your paper;
2. Relevant historical or political context that readers need to know in order to understand your analysis;
3. A thorough analysis of your figure’s rhetorical strategies (that is, how s/he is attempting to persuade their audience, and for what purpose). Use quotes and examples from your figure’s speeches, writings, or interviews to support your analysis;
4. A thorough evaluation of the persuasive value of his or her rhetoric–is it persuasive? Is it truthful? Deceitful? Explain why you find it persuasive or unpersuasive and truthful or deceitful (or a combination).
5. A substantive discussion of the significance of this figure and why understanding this person’s rhetoric is important.
Your paper should have the following additional features:
1. It must contain at least one primary source of rhetoric from your chosen figure, but it can also combine multiple (for example, you may analyze one speech or a pastiche of speeches).
2. It must contain at least 2 additional resources, not from your figure, to support your analysis.
3. It must adhere to MLA citation format.
4. It must use language and style conventions appropriate for an academic audience.
5. It must be thoroughly edited.