Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Throughout this course, you have been using different analysis strategies to determine best practices for developing your business plan. It’s time to develop a strategic plan that will help you determine where your business is now, where you want to take it, and how you will get there. Your strategic plan will help you implement and manage the strategic direction of your company. Additionally, you will communicate the direction of your company to stakeholders.
Develop a strategic plan for the company you have used throughout this course and share it with stakeholders.
Create a 10- to 15-slide presentation with Speaker Notes for key stakeholders to solicit their approval of your strategic plan. Address the following in your presentation:
- An introduction with mission and vision statements
- Core values, ethics, and social responsibility principles
- Analysis of the company’s:
- Internal environment (e.g. strengths and weaknesses related to resources, trademarks, patents, copyrights, or current processes)
- External environment (e.g. opportunities and threats related to market trends, economic trends, demographics, or regulations)
- An evaluation of the internal and external environment’s impact on achieving the company strategy
- Create a strategic objective for the company.
- Create short- and long-term goals for achieving the company’s strategic plan.
- Determine methods for collecting data and measuring the success of the strategic plan.