Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
For your first paragraph
Listen to the first five minutes of Tchaikovsky’s “1812 Overture” which tells a very specific story about Russia’s defeat of Napoleon’s invading army. The piece opens quietly with a traditional Russian Orthodox hymn that is a prayer for peace. You can then fast forward to the 13-minute mark and listen for some unusual instruments that help bring the Overture to a climactic end.
- Provide a review of the opening minutes of the Overture and include what instruments you could distinguish, what tone they set, and your perspective on orchestral music.
- Comment about the unusual instruments Tchaikovsky included from minute 13 to the end.
- How did these additional elements contribute to the emotion of Russia’s war victory?
For your second paragraph
Listen to the Gospel Jazz Instrumental – We Fall Down
- Provide a review of the instrumental noting the different instruments that introduce the saxophone.
- Discuss what you could distinguish and how each one contributed to the flow and mood of the song.
- For example, when the saxophone came in and took over the melody line, was it a distraction, or did it seem to become the ‘voice’ of the song?