Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Many times a party feels as though the court was wrong, whether
through the verdict at trial, or a case being dismissed before trial.
When this occurs, a party is able to appeal the case to another court.
The trial of Billy Bob v. Widget World Co. ended in the jury
finding for the Defendant, Widget World. Your supervising attorney Suzy
Cue, at Alpha & Beta LLC, 432 Brown Ct, Whiteacre, would like to
appeal this case. She needs a little information about the appeals
process to be able to fully inform the client what he should expect.
Please prepare a Legal Memorandum to Suzy, in which you explain:
- The local appellate court for your hometown, along with its name and address
- Any filing fee for appealing a decision of the court below
- The deadline for filing an appeal
- The requirements for filing an appeal in your local court
- The process that will occur after filing a Notice of Appeal
- Whether the court has a specific form it prefers to be used for filing an appeal
Then, prepare a Notice of Appeal for Billy Bob’s case and attach it to the memorandum. Suzy has provided a sample Notice for you.