Locate at least 4 contemporary peer-reviewed articles or dissertation or thesis research studies that are quantitative or mixed-methods in nature (experimental, quasi-experimental, descriptive or pre-experimental/survey, etc.) related to your topic of interest for your paper and PowerPoint presentation. Complete the following:
- Summarize the type of study and phenomenon of interest
- Discuss whether the sample and population used was appropriate
- Summarize results, limitations of results, conclusions, and applications
- Compare the results, conclusions, and applications among all 4 studies in a summary paragraph.
- Describe the statistical method used in the cited research studies.
Additionally, create 4 PowerPoint slides that detail the most applicable results associated with each quantitative or mixed-methods study to your topic of interest and area of application or function related to health care.
Deliverable Length: 3–5 pages, excluding cover page, abstract page, and reference page. Students need to support their work with at least 4 academic or professional peer-reviewed sources published within the past 5 years.
For a resource guide on using the online library to search for references, click here.
Please submit your assignment.
Your assignment will be graded in accordance with the following criteria. Click here to view the grading rubric.