Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Here are the questions for Interview 2-
Place of Employment:___________________
The first few are descriptive, and your report should provide a narrative based on the conversation, with some of your reaction, reflection, and thought mixed in.
- What are the responsibilities and duties of your job?
- How did you get started in this kind of work?
- What is the typical entry level position and career path for this field?
The next questions should be incorporated into your paper with your own analysis of how this might match to your personality type. It might be a good idea, especially if you haven’t taken a Strong Interest Inventory (or gotten the results) to revisit Rogue Community College’s website, which does a lot with the Strong and Holland Codes. From that site, you can select your dominant domain and find the Holland code for a particular occupation, and compare it to your own. This information can be used to analyze your potential interest in the field for the following questions:
- What kind of personality type do people in this field have or need?
- What is a typical work day like?
- What do you enjoy about your work? (Get details and specifics.)
- What are the major challenges and problems you encounter in your work?
- What other kinds of work do you know about that are similar to yours?
- What is an average starting salary in this field? (you can also find some data to support this on the O-Net, Bureau of Labor Statistics, or other sites)
- Where do you expect to be in your career in 5 or 10 years?
For all of these, you should provide a couple of sentences of reflection on why you feel more or less compelled to investigate this line of work and whether you feel this is a direction towards which you can develop a plan for your career- and if not- WHY not.