Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Your internet was down last night and you weren’t able to turn in
your last assignment. Your professor is away from her office, so you
know the quickest way to reach her is via text message. Compose and send
a text to your professor notifying her of this situation.
Create a text message in which you:
- Construct a text message in two to three (2-3) complete sentences.
- Target the appropriate professional audience. Use appropriate language for professional audience.
- Follow appropriate netiquette rules for electronic communication.
- Meet fifty (50) word minimum requirement.
- Use correct sentence mechanics, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and style.
Your assignment must follow these APA formatting requirements:
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the
student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
The cover page is not included in the required length.
- The specific course learning outcomes associated with this
assignment are:Demonstrate understanding of the basic fundamentals of
- Develop and practice communication skills, including verbal,
nonverbal, listening, writing, interpersonal, perception, and critical
- Use various electronic communication platforms in academic and professional work.
- Relate to the interpersonal and organizational dynamics that affect effective communication in organizations.
- Analyze and assess effective communication. Use correct sentence mechanics, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and style.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in communications.
- Write clearly and concisely about communications using proper writing mechanics.