Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Jean Kilbourne argues that “sex in advertising is pornographic because it dehumanizes and objectifies people, especially women” (417), shaping behaviors and identities for both sexes. For this paper, construct an account of Kilbourne’s argument. In your paper, explain Kilbourne’s opening claim: “Sex in advertising is more about disconnection and distance than connection and closeness” (417). Discuss how Kilbourne organizes the piece and how the structure influences the message of the text. Conclude your paper with a statement of significance. Why is this text significant?
Essay length: approx. 3-4 pages.
Successful papers will
1. introduce the topic, the paper’s project, and give some indication how the paper will proceed;
2. describe the author’s project and give an account of the author’s argument;
3. describe how Kilbourne organizes her text and how that influences what she has to say;
4. show the various aspects of the problem Kilbourne presents;
5. comment on how this article is significant–what difference it might make to readers;
6. use correct citation and format;
7. be thoroughly edited so that sentences are readable and appropriate for an academic paper.