Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Prepare a presentation about a sacred place in mythology, for example, the Oracle at Delphi or the Mahabodhi Temple. This place may or may not currently exist. Imagine this presentation as being like a travel guide book, letting someone from outside of the culture know what he or she should expect to find if he or she were to actually visit the mythical place.
Create a 10- to 14-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes. The use of images is encouraged.
Include the following:
- The mythological origins, history, and functions of the place
- Any sacred objects and attributes associated with the deities and mythological origins of this place, for example, Apollo’s snake and lyre, or Buddha’s bodhi tree. Discuss the symbolism of these objects as used by contemporary people and cultures.
- A comparison of this place to those that serve similar functions in other cultures, for example, mountain tops, temples, burial sites or memorials, and so on
- The relevance of this place and these objects in contemporary culture, What significance do these places or things hold in the minds and emotions of the people? How do these places or things connect to mythological stories from that culture? What is the role of place and the associated objects?
- The most important facts to know about the surrounding culture, and etiquette and dress to follow when visiting to this place. Most importantly, what do these details tell us about the culture that gave rise to the myth?
Format your images, citations, and references according to the appropriate course level APA guidelines.