Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Unit VI Article Review
Limited research and evidence-based information available—specific to emergency medical services (EMS)—have made it tough for the industry to evaluate and apply lessons learned for our potential shortcomings
.For this assignment, choose an article to review from the databases in the CSU Online Library. The article must have been published within the last 10 years.
Find an article about EMS quality improvement (QI) that is of interest to you. You can also research the specific topics of operations, documentation, or clinical care. Write a two-page review of the article that includes the information below.
- Briefly introduce and summarize the article.
- Identify the author’s main points.
- What types of QI issues were addressed in the article?
- Summarize types of QI programs mentioned in the article.
- Why do you think QI programs are tough to implement in EMS? Identify barriers to implementing QI in EMS. Explain.
- If you were tasked with implementing a coaching or mentoring program as a part of a QI initiative where you work (or somewhere you hope to work in the future), which would you choose? Why?
- How does the research from this article correlate with your agency or jurisdiction (or somewhere you hope to work), and how can this research be utilized to improve the level of service provided?
Your completed article review must be at least two pages in length. At a minimum, you must cite and reference the article you are reviewing. Adhere to APA Style when creating citations and references for this assignment.The Finding Articles: A Quick Start Guide is a great tutorial to help with your article search.