My Job Duties
- Performs comprehensive Security Control Assessment and write reviews of management, operational and technical security controls for audited applications and information systems.
- Designs and conducts walk through, formulated test plans, tested results and developed remediation plans for each area of the testing.
- Manually review logs and provide documentation guidelines to business process owners and management.
- Ensures that Information Systems users activities were monitored to verify compliance with security procedures.
- Assist with reviews of current and new systems and applications, including changes to existing applications systems, to assure compliance with Information Security policies and standards.
- Performs system checks and security assessments.
- Creating and Installing SSL certificates for Application servers and Web Servers.
- Designing and configuring Large Web based applications and Security products for clustered environments.
- Verify that ETL application appropriately rejects, replaces with default values and reports invalid data.
- Verify that data is loaded in data warehouse within prescribed and expected time frames to confirm improved performance and scalability.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Ensure that validated deliverable s meet and design specifications and requirements.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
Core Courses :
Course 1 – IT Importance in Strategic Planning
Course 2 – IT in a Global Economy
Course 3 – Information Governance
Course 4 – Emerging Threats and Countermeasures
Course 5 – Enterprise Risk Management
Course 6 – Data Science and Big Data Analytics
1. Choose a topic of above 500 words.
2. Connection between Program goals and Core courses.