On a separate word document, type a complete one-page summary of what you learned in the workshop
- Times New Roman 12 point font-please do not change to larger font)
- Please do not change the formatting to make the summary appear longer; use standard worddoc format
- Spacing 1.5 (not double spaced)
- Please do not include any other information at the top of the page like name or date before beginning your workshop summary. (Example of how summary might begin: I completed the Time Management and Procrastination workshop. I learned…..)
- Failing to write a complete summary to the bottom of the page will result in a delay, as it will be returned to be completed.