his is a Collaborative Learning Community (CLC) assignment.
Write a paper (1,500-1,750 words) in which you address the following based on the information provided in the “West Coast Transit Case Study” resource.
- Define the three criteria for evaluating effective team/group work (as stated in the textbook) and analyze whether the â€œteamâ€ assembled by Bernie Hollis and Pete Denson is effective or not.
- Provide a review of each of Tuckman’s five stages of group formation and identify what stage(s) are evident in the case. Explain your answer.
- Define Scheinâ€™s three behavioral profiles roles during team entry and identify how the profiles are demonstrated in the case. Explain your answer.
- Was the communication among the participants in the case effective or not? Justify your answer (this is not just an opinion).
- The textbook describes two main types of conflict. Define them and then describe the type (s) of conflict that are evident in the case
- Propose how Denson should manage the conflict in this case using one direct conflict management and one indirect conflict management approach? Explain your response.
- Identify one specific task leadership activity and one specific maintenance activity that should be encouraged. Identify the most significant disruptive behavior that should be discouraged.
- Identify the most obvious individual motivational problems experienced by Jing, Mahonney and Tanney. How should Denson motivate each person (be sure to provide a specific motivational suggestion for each person based on their motivational needs. Ensure that you have at least one suggestion from each of the motivational theory/techniques: content theories, process theories and reinforcement strategies).
Use at least two academic resources as references for this assignment.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.