Please respond to the following questions……
- Analyze the ways in which World War I and the economic crisis of the 1920s and 1930s changed the role of the state.
- What led to the rise of mass culture between 1910 and the 1930s? Why did mass culture often become synonymous with national culture?
- Analyze the factors that encouraged the rise of authoritarian political systems during the 1920s and 1930s and compare the governments that emerged in Italy, Germany, Japan, and the USSR.
- Compare the development of Turkey under Mustafa Kemal AtatÃ¼rk with the development of Brazil under Getulio Vargas. What changes were made in each country, and why? To what global events were they responding?
- Describe the evolution of anticolonial activism and modernism during the first part of the twentieth century. What special challenges did anticolonial activists face and what were their visions of their future?