Use the Internet to research the advantages, features, and common examples of OOP and EDP. Note: You may use the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) Digital Library to support research on the above topics. Instructions detailing the necessary steps to access the ACM Digital Library are located at the end of the Course Guide.
Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:
- Identify at least two (2) advantages to using OOP as compared to using only PP.
- Create one (1) original example of a class with at least one (1) attribute and one (1) method. Identify what the class in question represents, the attributes the class stores, and the purpose of the related method. Next, examine the relationship between the class, attributes, and methods that you have identified.
- Describe at least one (1) feature of object-oriented programming that Visual Logic lacks.
- Identify at least one (1) advantage to using event-driven programming, as compared to using purely procedural programming.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.