Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
You will assume the role of an entrepreneur starting a small company. Your company will produce and sell gourmet cupcakes through a storefront in a location of your choice. Your business is scheduled to launch on January 1, 2018.
- Cost of goods sold:
- Ingredients are .30 per cupcake
- Boxes and Cupcake Cups are .05 per cupcake
- Equipment that will be required to be acquired at the start of business includes ovens, racks, display case, counter, cash register, and other baking equipment and will cost $140,000.The equipment is expected to last 10 years without salvage value.Straight-line method of depreciation should be used.
- On average one person can make, bake, and decorate 24 cupcakes per hour. Bakers are paid $15.00 per hour.
- Sales personnel are required for 56 hours per week and are paid $10.00 per hour.
- Monthly rent, which includes utilities, is $1,500.
- Business insurance is purchased at a cost of $1,000 per year.
- Advertising costs are expected to be $6,000 per year.