When assessing your students, appraise whether your aim is to integrate formative assessments with summative assessments. Examine whether or not this integration is a concern or an aspiration in a sc
Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
When assessing your students, appraise whether your aim is to integrate formative assessments with summative assessments. Examine whether or not this integration is a concern or an aspiration in a school. If you are currently teaching you may use your school. ensure that your writing is practical with some practical experiences.
This activity will be assessed by your instructor using this rubric. https://my.uopeople.edu/pluginfile.php/1548246/mod_book/chapter/324247/PA-Rubric.pdf?time=1581635740650
1. Erie, PA., Public Schools. (2017). Diagnostic assessment. ERIESD. https://www.eriesd.org/cms/lib/PA01001942/Centricity/Domain/1917/Types%20of%20Assessments%20information%20sheets.pdf
- ‘Diagnostic assessment’ is a clear summary of this assessment.
2. Lamprianu, I., & Athanasau, J. (2009). A teacher’s guide to classroom assessment. Sense Publishers. Available here.
- Read pp: 15-38
- In pages 15-38 of ‘A teacher’s guide to classroom assessment, you will find an analysis of the different types of classroom assessments and their uses.
3. Lynch, M. (2016, August 23). Summative assessments, do you know these basics? The Edvocate. https://www.theedadvocate.org/summative-assessments-know-basics/
- ‘Summative assessments, do you know these basics?’ is a description of the basic aspects of summative assessments.
4. Lynch, M. (2016, November 22). The five major features of summative assessments. The Edvocate. https://www.theedadvocate.org/five-major-features-summative-assessments/
- Five major features of summative assessments’ is a description of the major features of summative assessments.
5. Looney, J. (2011). Integrating formative and summative assessments: progress towards a seamless system. OECD Education Working Papers No. 58. https://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/ED529586.pdf
- ‘Integrating formative and summative assessments: progress towards a seamless system’ is an overview of the efforts to integrate these assessments. The challenges are, on the one hand, strengthening the classroom-based formative assessments and, on the other hand, improving testing and measurement technologies.
6. Rethinking classroom assessment with purpose in mind. (n.d.). WNCP. https://www.edu.gov.mb.ca/k12/assess/wncp/full_doc.pdf
- ‘Rethinking classroom assessment with purpose in mind’ presents important facets of assessment; it will make you reflect on the assessment FOR, AS, and OF learning, and it suggests strategies to be applied in the classroom. In this Unit you need to read Chapter 2.
7. Ronan, A. (2015, April 29). Every teacher’s guide to assessment. Edudemic. https://www.moedu-sail.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/CFA-Handouts-for-C-Assessment-Design.pdf
- ‘Every teacher’s guide to assessment’ is quite a complete overview of classroom assessment.
1. Common Sense Education. (2016, July 12). 3 tips for great formative assessment [Video]. YouTube. (2:16)https://youtu.be/JJ5yRhyIeFI
- 3 tips for great formative assessment’ raises two interesting questions: is formative assessment more formative for teachers than for students? If so, how can formative assessment be also formative for students?
2. Datko, K. (2013, May 6). Rethinking assessment [Video]. YouTube. (5:39) https://youtu.be/sFZP4gsEVWo
- ‘Rethinking assessment’ is a visual summary of formative (for learning) and summative (of learning) assessments.
3. SanBdoCitySchools. (2015, December 4). Formative assessments: using feedback to guide instruction [Video]. YouTube. (7:06) https://youtu.be/Ecp5tFwXA_M
- In ‘Formative assessments: using feedback to guide instruction’ the instructor shows how to use formative assessments and give feedback to students
We offer the best essay writing services to students who value great quality at a fair price. Let us exceed your expectations if you need help with this or a different assignment. Get your paper completed by a writing expert today. Nice to meet you! Want 15% OFF your first order? Use Promo Code: FIRST15. Place your order in a few easy steps. It will take you less than 5 minutes. Click one of the buttons below.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper