Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
1. Watch the following TED presentation videos:
The Magic of the Placebo (Eric Mead)
Beware of Neuro-Bunk:
Homeopathy, Quackery, and Fraud (James Randi)
2. In the first paragraph of the discussion post, students should describe what they found the most intellectually intriguing and perhaps even surprising about the content of one or more videos.
3. In the next section of the discussion post, student should try their best to test a concept addressed in one of the videos using the following steps:
- create a research question related to one of the topics the TED speakers addressed.
- explain what your independent and dependent variable would be.
- explain what extraneous variables could impact the study