Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Write a paper and present your study of the globalization of a particular nation-state or region by providing a historic context (since c. 1900 to today). Choose a country or region and refer to the theoretical lens you are going to study the phenomenon. Tell the story as if you were looking to solve a mystery: What is the question you want to find an answer to? Why does knowing this story matter for us?
Describe the pros and cons of globalization in this country/region, especially in the years since WWII, and demonstrate critical thinking on how the country/region has been impacted by globalization; e.g. What transnational/international organizations/companies have had a presence in the local economy; global companies’ impact on local economies & stability or fragility of the society; consequences of globalization on the ecology and conditions/standard of living, etc.
You need to conclude with a particular point of view: What is your opinion about the globalization phenomenon? E.g. What kinds of principles do you want to adhere to as you participate in globalization / the global economy / international business / travel as a global citizen, etc.?
Pay attention to these points:
- What are you curious about (about this country)?
- What question do you want to answer?
- Provide reasons: Why does this country matter in the global context? Why should we learn about it?
- Give a historic context from around 1900s (or earlier later if it makes sense)
- How has it been impacted by globalization?
- Has it been a driver of globalization — or not?
- The economic/cultural/societal/political impacts of globalization there?
- What are the political alliances and divisions that have affected it and its relations with the world?
- What is your personal, well-reasoned, opinion about the state of globalization in that country and in general?