Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
This week, we examined a managerial activity that spans all four functional areas: decision making. Our exploration included managerial ethical dilemmas and the specific decisions faced by managers in business today. Address the following:
- Select a manager. This can be someone you know or someone you have learned about through the news, reading, etc.
- Assess his or her strengths in decision making based on assigned reading concepts/theory. Research can also be supplemented from (but not solely based on) other information from academically credible resources.
- Assess that same manager’s decision-making weaknesses using the assigned reading concepts/theory. Research can also be supplemented from (but not solely based on) other information from academically credible resources.
- Assess the manager’s track record for making ethical decisions including at least one example of either an ethical or unethical decision made.
- Defend 2–3 recommendations for management performance improvement in decision making based on sound, academically credible concepts and theories from assigned reading and academically credible research.
- Present your analysis as a 2–3-page report in a Microsoft Word document formatted in APA style.
- Support your responses with examples and research. Cite any sources in APA format.
- Name your document MGT2037_W2_LastName_FirstInitial.doc