DOCTORAL CANDIDATES SHOULD PROVIDE AN AUTHENTIC PERSONAL STATEMENT TO EACH OF THE FIVE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS/PROMPTS REFLECTING ON THEIR INTERESTS. SUBMISSIONS SHOULD BE A MAXIMUM OF 500 WORDS OR 125 WORDS PER QUESTION/PROMPT. IT IS BEST TO RESPOND TO EACH PROMPT/QUESTION INDIVIDUALLY FOR CLARITY OF THE REVIEWER. WRITING SAMPLES SHOULD BE SUBMITTED IN MICROSOFT WORD FORMAT AND INCLUDE THE CANDIDATEâ€™S NAME.
A little about my self, did bachelors in electronics and communication engineering and worked as component engineer for 2 years and did masters in computer science specialization database systems, currently working in Amazon as system engineer with storage team and have total it experience with 4 years
1. PROVIDE A BRIEF INTRODUCTION FOCUSING ON YOUR EDUCATION, CAREER, AND DECISION TO APPLY TO UNIVERSITY OF THE CUMBERLANDS.
2. IN RELATION TO YOUR DOCTORAL PROGRAM APPLICATION, WHAT AREA OF RECENT RESEARCH IN THE FIELD WOULD YOU WANT TO STUDY, AND WHY?
3. HOW DOES YOUR CURRENT VOCATION RELATE TO YOUR APPLICATION TO THE DOCTORAL PROGRAM?
4. HOW WILL YOUR EXPERIENCES AND PERSONAL SKILLS HELP YOU TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN YOUR PROGRAM?
5. WHAT LONG-TERM GOALS DO YOU HAVE FOR APPLYING YOUR LEARNING FROM YOUR DOCTORAL PROGRAM?